Experienced MHFA Instructor & Trainer / Facilitator
- Salary £28k – 35k FT depending on experience
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday day off
- An additional week of paid leave for ‘Wellbeing Week’
- Training and development opportunities
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office when not training)
- Bonus and commissions TBC
Are you an experienced MHFA instructor?
Are you passionate about Race equity and mentally healthy workplaces?
Do you want to run your own business in the security of an established training provider?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and exciting award-winning business with an excellent reputation in their field. Leading the way in mental health and anti-racism training across the South West, we are seeking an experienced MHFA Instructor who can bring a friendly, professional and ambitious attitude to the role. In exchange, we offer a supportive and friendly environment with excellent opportunities for your career development. Your hard work is rewarded in a business that has exciting plans for growth over the next 12 months and beyond. This position is an integral part of EDP Training. We’re looking for motivated individuals with a similar set of values. With ambitious goals to achieve, we want to continue to be the leading provider in the South West for Mental Health First Aid Training and anti-racism education. Our ideal candidate lives within an hour’s commute of Bristol as we want someone flexible to deliver face-to-face in-class training.
The Role and Responsibilities
You will be supporting EDP Training’s growth goals by delivering our suite of courses for both open courses and private clients as well as growing the client base and seeking new training opportunities across the southwest and increasing the online training reach. You will be liaising with clients, venues and learners to ensure a smooth delivery of our courses. You will be responsible for the training cycle before, during and post training. You will seek out new training opportunities and liaise with new clients to increase revenue and support growth.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for course queries with clients and customers by phone and email.
- Carrying out Client reviews and assessing the needs of the client to increase growth.
- Delivery of the training course in line with EDP’s quality standards online and in the classroom.
- Content creation of training sessions and new training offerings.
- Increasing course growth and pro-actively seeking new opportunities.
- Attending relevant events and conferences on behalf of EDP and pro-actively engaging with prospective clients at events.
- Ability to present business cases and slides to prospective clients.
- Creating training opportunities by talking to enquiries and new clients.
- Updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Stationery management for course deliveries.
- Liaising with the course contact and debriefing clients and learners post-course.
- Pro-actively working with the marketing team on campaigns to increase reach and growth.
- Experienced MHFA Instructor qualified in MHFA First Aid, MHFA Refresher, and MHFA Awareness.
- Lives near Bristol to deliver in-person training.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Marketing and commercial focus attitude.
- Confidence to network.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in the customer service cycle and ability to identify the needs of clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the mental health sector.
- Great attention to detail.
- Resourceful problem-solver.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Professional conduct and confident communication with stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Competent at working efficiently and effectively across multiple IT software platforms.
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, and work independently
- Full clean DVLA and access to a car is essential.
Desirable but not essential
- Proficient use of Airtable, Canva, Zapier, Google Suite, Jotform, MailChimp, QuickBooks, Stripe, MHFA, and MS PowerPoint.
- Sales ability with a proven track record.
- Experience in organising and hosting events.
Please note: Full training in all our systems will be provided.
Please send a CV and expression of interest letter to Bianca@edptraining.co.uk