PA to MD / Operations Administrator – Leading Southwest Training Provider
20-24k, depending on experience
- 23-28 hours weekly
- Permanent and Flexible with 1 wellbeing week paid a year
- Position is Hybrid/BS5
Join an award-winning, forward-thinking training provider leading the way in mental health & anti-racism training.
You will be supporting the MD in the day-to-day operations of the business, keeping her organised and liaising with contractors, clients and customers to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
A friendly and professional attitude is an absolute must for this role, along with excellent attention to detail, the ability to use your own initiative and proactively seeking to implement change and improve processes.
There is scope to develop into a managerial role for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
Checking inboxes and responding to enquiries and queries and being the first point of contact and filtering all incoming communications for the MD.
- Managing the MD’s diary
- Day-to-day management of the course and the bookings process using our in-house system as well as the MHFA’s system, updating records and ensuring that all course and delegate information is correct across both systems.
- Creating and updating documents, reports and email templates.
- Liaising with customers and clients – answering queries, ensuring bookings go through our automated systems smoothly and that each delegate has the information and documents they need and providing information and data to private clients.
- Liaising with MHFA England regarding the administration of our courses on their system.
- Ordering materials and liaising with venues regarding face-to-face course preparation, such as tech requirements/room set-up /dates/timings.
- Creating invoices (QuickBooks)
- Proofreading and editing bid and proposal documents – formatting in Canva.
- Supporting the MD with all other ad hoc tasks related to the operations function of the business.
- Managing the LinkedIn account and carrying out ad hoc tasks related to the marketing function, such as creating marketing materials in Canva and posting on social media.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in providing PA and administrative support
- Confident user of technology
- Professional and confident communicator
- Able to use own initiative and deal with customers and clients independently
- Proactively seeks to keep improving processes
- Knowledge of bid and proposal writing preparation would be highly desirable
- Creating and formatting documents to a high standard of presentation
Full training in our systems will be given, but knowledge and experience in any of the following is desirable:
Airtable, Canva, Zapier, Google Suite, Jotform, Active Campaign, QuickBooks, Stripe